Please abide the rules hereafter;
- All tourists are required to register at the Tourist Information Center
- Reservation for the Marlboro Sunrise is required. It will be closed once the capacity is reached. Those who do not have a reservation stub will be accommodated the next day.
- NO GUIDE NO TOUR to all the sites. Tours must only be done by registered local tour guides.
- Always bring your official receipt with you. It serves as your entrance pass to the sites.
ON TRANSPORT AND TRAFFIC:
- Central Town, including Echo Valley, Sagada Weaving, Ganduyan Museum : is a WALKING TOUR. NO VEHICLES (INCLUDING LOCAL SHUTTLES) are allowed to ferry guests going to these sites.
- Drop-off point of guests coming from Bomod-ok and Marlboro Hills will be at Makamkamlis area.
- Only local transport or shuttles shall be allowed to ferry tourists to identified sites.
- ALL tourist vehicles (private and agency-owned/hired) are required to park their vehicles all throughout the duration of their stay in their hotel parking area or in pay parking areas.
- ASIDE FROM ECHO VALLEY, all other sites (Sumaging Cave, Bomod-ok, Marlboro, Balangagan, Pongas) can be visited ONLY by using local shuttles. Designated loading areas will be at the ff: Atey, Chad's Parking Area and in front of the new Municipal Building.
- Only LGU registered lodging houses that are under the Sagada Inns and Hotels Association (SIHA) will be allowed to operate for tourist accomodation.
ON WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Properly segregate your garbage before disposing in disposable areas at your inns/homestays. Refrain from littering.
THANK YOU FOR ABIDING WITH OUR REGULATIONS